This week I would like to introduce a new employee of the week, Ben Thayer. Ben has been part of the BioDerm/Men’s Liberty family for almost 2 years and he primarly works on selling the Men’s Liberty and assisting patients with any questions and concerns they may have about the product. So without further ado, meet Ben!
Name/Nickname: Ben Thayer
Length of time at BioDerm: almost 2 years
Position: Sales Representative
I have been in sales the last 15 years of my life. I am currently a fulltime student studying medicine at St. Petersburg College (SPC). In the future I will be attending USF to finish my degree. I grew up in Boston Mass, where I lived for 30 years of my life until I decided I would never shovel snow ever again. Wouldn’t you rather sweat than freeze? Well I would. I suppose you have to be from New England to understand this. I was recently engaged over the last fourth of July weekend and we have 3 dogs.
1. What 3 items would you bring with you if were stranded on an island?
- A Boat
2. Top 3 movies of all time?
- Glengarry Glen Ross
3. How do you take your coffee?
4. What is your dream car?
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Being cut off (verbally)
6. What is your favorite color?
7. What is your favorite genre of music?
8. Who is your favorite sports team?
9. List some leisure activities you participate in?
10. Comedy or action movies?
Both. What About Bob, Total Recall, Crank, ect.
11. What is your biggest fear?
12. What do you enjoy most about working for BioDerm?
13. What surprised you most about Men’s Liberty/incontinence when you first started?
How many men actually suffer from incontinence.
14. What did you eat for breakfast?
15. What is your guilty pleasure?
16. If you could pick one person to meet, living or dead, who would it be?
17. If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would you play?
18. When you were young what was your favorite TV show?
19. Where would you go on your “dream vacation”?
20. If you were an animal what kind of animal would you be?