This week I would like to introduce the next featured employee of the week, Chris Berlin. Chris has been part of the Men’s Liberty team for about 8 months now and works as one of our Letter of Medical Necessity (LMN) processors. He is an important part of what we do because the faster he can process the LMN’s, the faster we can get our product to our patients. So without talking too much, let me introduce Chris.
Name/Nickname: Chris Berlin
Length of time at BioDerm: 8 months
Position: LMN Processor
Born and raised in New York, Moved my senior year and finished High School in Spring Hill, FL. I didn’t plan on going to college but wanted to pursue a career in music instead. But with Spring Hill, FL barely being listed on the map of Florida, there aren’t many places for employment to sustain living on your own so I decided to go to Community College where I received my Associates Degree. While in college I opened my own sunglass distribution business where I was supplying wholesale sunglasses and eventually readers into many local and out of state businesses. I sold my business after college to go full force with my music career, but my friend and collaborator in music passed away, shortly after, at the age of 27 due to a cancer growing in his throat. I changed my vision, although grieving, and focused my future on my career in business and to grow my family, which I am now a proud father of a beautiful baby girl.
1. What 3 items would you bring with you if were stranded on an island?
- Lighter or something to start a fire
2. Top 3 movies of all time?
- Bad Boys 2
- A Man Apart
- Bad Boys (in that order)
3. How do you take your coffee?
I don’t drink coffee
4. What is your dream car?
Chevy Stringray like the one you see in the movie Rush Hour.
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
If someone tells me I did or didn’t do something when I know for a fact I didn’t or did do it.
6. What is your favorite color?
7. What is your favorite genre of music?
8. Who is your favorite sports team?
Not a sports fan.
9. List some leisure activities you participate in?
Working on cars (mostly accessories like car audio /video and some body modifications), photography, and traveling.
10. Comedy or action movies?
11. What is your biggest fear?
Not knowing all the variables to my future.
12. What do you enjoy most about working for BioDerm?
Everything to the environment, people, size of the company, my role in the company and how I feel about working for a company that truly helps people.
13. What surprised you most about Men’s Liberty/incontinence when you first started?
Men’s Liberty is changing our patient’s lives on a daily basis. Each day I am helping the medical community give options that they did not believe existed before I called their office. Once I explain the difference between Men’s Liberty and any other product for male incontinence on the market, there becomes a clear choice of what really works.
14. What did you eat for breakfast?
15. What is your guilty pleasure?
Excessive planning of the future.
16. If you could pick one person to meet, living or dead, who would it be?
At least one of my grandparents, I have never met either from my mom’s or dad’s side.
17. If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would you play?
18. When you were young what was your favorite TV show?
Saved by the Bell
19. Where would you go on your “dream vacation”?
Go to Europe with my family.
20. If you were an animal what kind of animal would you be?