Hello everyone! Today we are starting a new series of posts that will run over the next couple of months. As it was my idea to run this series, I feel it is only right that I feature myself first. I am also probably one of the newest members to the BioDerm/Men’s Liberty team, so this gives me a chance to better introduce myself.
This series of posts is an attempt to give our patients, healthcare providers, and caregivers a better idea of the people behind the Men’s Liberty product. Often times our customers only know the name of their customer service representative and dont really know much about the voice on the other end of the phone. Not anymore! This series is sure to give you a better insight into the people that make this company so great and it may even yield a few suprises….
Name/Nickname: Andrew “Drew” Mimault
Length of time at BioDerm: 2 months
Position: Hashtagologist (Marketing Associate)
I am a Florida native, born and raised in Pinellas County Florida. I have only left the state one time and the furthest North I have been is Tallahassee. I recently graduated from the University of South Florida with a B.S. in Marketing and a minor in Information Systems. I have aspirations of building a multi conglomerate. I have many passions including: fashion, music, art, marketing, entrepreneurship, and making a difference in the world. I recently got into fitness, it’s pretty cool. Outside of my day job at BioDerm/Men’s Liberty I am currently working on my own streetwear fashion brand and independent marketing agency. My house contains 5 turtles, 2 tortoises, 5 dogs, 2 cats, and a fish tank; I now have a strong dislike for house pets. I like tattoos, I talk a lot, and I would like to start traveling more. If you want to know more, follow me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or LinkedIn!
1. What 3 items would you bring with you if were stranded on an island?
- A Pot
- A Machete
- A Flint Fire Starter
2. Top 3 movies of all time?
- V for Vendetta
- Pirates of the Caribbean (any of them)
3. How do you take your coffee?
Medium in size, preferably with 6-8 sugars and half & half.
4. What is your dream car?
New school: Mercedes CLS 63 AMG (White)
Old School: 1973 Chevy Impala convertible (Red).
5. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Close minded people…..and long-sleeved button up shirts with shorts. Yes it looks ridiculous.
6. What is your favorite color?
More recently Black. Historically, Blue.
7. What is your favorite genre of music?
Hip-Hop/Trap Rap. Any form of Hip-Hop really.
8. Who is your favorite sports team?
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
9. List some leisure activities you participate in?
Fitness, graphic/web design, hanging out with friends, girlfriend and family, shopping, fashion, creative thinking, holding conversations with strangers, craft beer, cars, dining at new restaurants, instagram, observing art, and getting tattooed from time to time. I am a man of many interests.
10. Comedy or action movies?
11. What is your biggest fear?
That I’ll die a nobody…and snakes.
12. What do you enjoy most about working for BioDerm?
Probably the openness and friendliness of my co-workers and the ability for me to freely express my ideas and have them heard.
13. What surprised you most about Men’s Liberty/incontinence when you first started?
The amount of men that are affected by this issue and the fact that the Men’s Liberty isn’t an industry leader in treating incontinence in men, even though it provides so much value to patients and the healthcare system. That will change soon!
14. What did you eat for breakfast?
Hazelnut coffee, Banana, Bagel with cream cheese, and Oats.
15. What is your guilty pleasure?
R Kelly – Trapped in the Closet.
16. If you could pick one person to meet, living or dead, who would it be?
Sir Richard Branson…that’s a tough question though, there are too many people who have knowledge to lend.
17. If your life was turned into a movie, what actor would you play?
Myself. My story is just beginning. Come see me in 10 years, we can film the pilot.
18. When you were young what was your favorite TV show?
How young are we talking? Barney and Rocket Power.
19. Where would you go on your “dream vacation”?
I live in paradise every day….the only way it could get better is if I had an island in the Caribbean.
20. If you were an animal what kind of animal would you be?