I can’t believe it! The Men’s Liberty Blog Turns One!
Just a short note today, we wanted to mark the one year anniversary of the Men’s Liberty blog! It’s hard to believe our first post went live 365 days ago! Check it out here!
To everyone whose been here since the beginning and everyone whose joined in along the way – thank you!!! You’re comments, emails and questions have made us better and we’ve learned so much from you along the way.
We’re looking forward to continuing to grow in year 2! We’ve even outlined a couple of new areas we’re hoping to explore. We’d love to have our readers contribute, provide guest posts and share your experiences and make the blog even better!
New Topics for Year 2:
- Stem Cell Research & New Medical Technology
- Daily Living Challenges with Spinal Cord Injuries
- PSA Screening, Prostate Cancer Diagnoses & Incontinence
- Direct from the Doctor, views from healthcare professionals
- Your RN and You – nursing & home care to increase independence
We’re also launched a new video blog so you can get a bird’s eye view, behind the scenes at Men’s Liberty!